Monday, July 25, 2011

Intro to the blog.

Apparently my running of the Chicago Marathon last year and Monicas up-river swimming, inspired my little sister Melany to train for a Triathlon.  Yes she always complains about Monica and I setting the bar too high, but now she is going to set the bar way out there, and blow us both out of the water.  So in order to keep her inspired and motivated and in order to keep all her roaring fans up to date about Melany's amazing accomplishment to come, I have decided to blog the weeks expectations and to live blog at the day of the event.  Hopefully you will all enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hola Melany.
    Estamos contigo con esta bonita experiencia.
    Muchos besos de tus tios Jose y Nena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already deserve congrats, Miss Mely. I'm so impressed! Have a great triathlon, and enjoy this huge accomplishment.

    Looking forward to seeing the update next week.

    Janice

    ReplyDelete